How to be an Impactful Leader in Tech
- Trainer: Cameron Venter
- Hours of instruction: 16
- Course duration: Weekly 2-hour online sessions over 8 consecutive weeks
- Course cost: R5,600 (no VAT applicable) per delegate. Best price guaranteed
"It would not be overstating to say that Cameron has the ability to draw the best out of people; to inspire and enable them - through creating individualised, practical steps and roadmaps - to be a better version of themselves."
"Cameron provided the most refreshing leadership training I’ve ever experienced!"
As a leader in tech – whether you work in IT for a major firm, or run a start-up from the spare room – you are building the future. Successful tech businesses are growing rapidly, and brilliant individual contributors must step up to lead teams of people. For just about everyone, this is not an easy and natural transition: there is a skill set to acquire, and a science to learn. This course will help both emerging and established leaders navigate the world of leadership in a powerful and transformative way, to optimise and maximise the impact they have on their teams, businesses and themselves.
The course is founded on four pillars of impactful leadership: self-awareness, self-leadership, relational intelligence, and performance. As part of the self-awareness pillar, each delegate completes a personality assessment before the first session. From this starting point, the course constantly prioritises finding the strategies and tools for each participant to achieve effective leadership in the best way for their own individual attributes and style.
The format is group workshop sessions held once a week for 2 hours over 8 consecutive weeks. Throughout the process, you'll have an opportunity to put your learning into practice, and reflect on what's working for you and your team. You'll be able to observe improvements in real time – and by the end of the course, you’ll have seen how everything gets better when a leader raises their game.
- Understanding my operating system
- Motivational needs, value sets, blindspots, strengths, development areas
- Patterns of thinking, feeling & acting, and their impact on leadership
- Individualised growth strategies
- Understanding and applying social intelligence
- Recognising and navigating social styles and conflict styles
- How to build psychological safety in teams
- Building trust & culture
- Building trust for speed and performance
- Building world class culture in a fast-changing world
- Mapping performance
- Blueprinting your leadership roadmap
- Connecting leadership to purpose and contribution
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
- Hours of instruction: 16
- Timing information: Weekly 2-hour online sessions over 8 consecutive weeks (timing can be flexible)
- Note: Click "Contact me" to find out more; or "Book now" to arrange an exclusive course for your team. Group discounts are available.
- Course fee: Best price guaranteed
Cameron provided the most refreshing leadership training I’ve ever experienced.
Executive Director, JA Africa
Working with Cameron has transformed the way I see myself.
Senior DataScientist, AI Manufacturing Sector
It would not be overstating to say that Cameron has the ability to draw the best out of people; to inspire and enable them - through creating individualised, practical steps and roadmaps - to be a better version of themselves.
Global Head of People, Yoyo
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.