RE1 Exam Prep Training for Key Individuals
- Trainer: Growth in Motion
- Hours of instruction: 16
- Course cost: R2,645 incl. VAT. Best price guaranteed
"This was my second training course with Growth in Motion and I will always choose them! They never fail to deliver on quality and standard of training, knowledge and professionalism."
"It was amazing and the facilitator is a true professional in every sense of the word. He made learning such a complex subject absolute fun!"
If you are in line to be appointed as a Key Individual by a Financial Services Provider, you'll need to meet the FAIS competence requirements to be "fit and proper" for this important role. One such requirement is to pass Regulatory Exam 1. Until you pass RE1, your appointment cannot be approved by the FSCA, which could have significant adverse consequences for your firm.
Although the exam is a challenging and broad-ranging test of your understanding of financial legislation, Growth in Motion's course fully prepares you to pass first time around. The course material follows the RE1 requirements completely, and focuses on making the legislation understandable. To help candidates use their time most effectively, Growth in Motion's facilitators also highlight priorities, critical areas and key concepts that are popular with the examiners. Interaction is strongly encouraged, so you can expect a rich discussion, and trust that all of your questions will be answered.
The programme is focused on exam performance, and includes:
- A user-friendly study guide
- The three key pieces of legislation that you need to know
- 16 hours of instruction, corresponding to the 16 tasks set by the FAIS authority, with two learning options, described below
- Mini assessments at the end of each task
- Many sets of multiple-choice practice questions, like those in the exam, allowing you to sharpen your exam technique and assess your readiness
- Two mock exams
- Prompt individual responses by facilitators to email queries sent after the course
- Assistance with exam bookings
There are two learning options, each offering 16 hours of instruction:
- Option 1 - In-person classroom format: two consecutive full-day workshops at Growth in Motion's Sandton premises.
- Option 2 - Remote teaching classes: live learning, just like Option 1, except classes are delivered via MS Teams. Join from anywhere. A learner guide is supplied prior to the class.
After the course, you should revise and plan to self-study for 10 days to two weeks before writing the exam.
In addition to providing excellent preparation for RE1, the course is accredited for 14 CPD hours towards FAIS CPD requirements.
All programmes require a minimum number of delegates to be confirmed.
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
Just want to thank you for assisting me throughout registration and completion of this workshop! It was amazing and the facilitator is a true professional in every sense of the word. He made learning such a complex subject absolute fun!
Dankie vir die hulp, George . Ek het geslaag met 78.75%. Ronelle, Kyle en Shantal het almal ook geslaag!
Thank you once again for an awesome workshop! I have recommended to all my juniors under supervision that they attend your workshop. I hope that you lecture the RE5 one as well!
This was my second training course with Growth in Motion and I will always choose them! They never fail to deliver on quality and standard of training, knowledge and professionalism.
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.