Face-to-Face and Virtual Presentation Master Class
- Trainer: Communication Guru
- Hours of instruction: 12
- Course duration: Two days, 09h00-16h30 each day, with regular breaks
- Course cost: R9,500 (incl. VAT) per delegate. Best price guaranteed
"Communication Guru took a disengaged group of corporate clients with unimpressive individual and corporate virtual brands, to a group of engaged delegates with the skills to represent themselves and their organisation with authenticity and professionalism. I wholeheartedly recommend them."
"You enabled us to rethink and retool our usual in-person pitch. Our client engagement with 20+ attendees went brilliantly."
Before you sign up for any presentation skills programme, you need to acknowledge that presenting has changed drastically over the last few years. The Covid pandemic turned us all into virtual presenters who need broadcasting skills, now and for the rest of our careers. Learning how to master virtual presentations and cameras is very different to the old live presentation skills that professionals used to learn.
The Face-to-Face and Virtual Presentation Skills Master Class offered by Communication Guru is designed to teach you all you need to know about presenting confidently and professionally, whether it be live or virtually.
The new age of hybrid communication, requiring live and virtual presentation skills, is what this innovative and practical presentation skills programme is all about. The modules covered on this 2-day programme will boost your self-confidence, help you to manage your nerves, and ensure that you present with impact to influence your stakeholders and achieve your business objectives.
CAPACITIES ON COMPLETION
On completing the course, you'll not only have strong live presentation capacities, but also be competent at handling the many considerations of virtual presentation, such as:
- how to set up your virtual recording ‘studio’, whether at work, at home or when travelling on business
- how to sort out your lighting to have more presence, allow your virtual backgrounds to work, and still be illuminated during load shedding
- how to make engaging eye contact with the camera, build virtual relationships and influence your virtual audiences
- Virtual and live presentation skills
- Where your fear of presenting comes from
- How to control your nerves with some simple and effective techniques
- How to increase your impact & influence
- What makes up your personal professional brand or ‘signature presence’
- Identify your unique and authentic presentation style
- Learn about your individual presentation strengths and weaknesses
- How to make a great first impression
- Where you make the greatest impact when you present
- Learn how to speak confidently and clearly, and how to project your voice
- Get your body language right, both live and virtually
- How to structure a winning presentation
- How to explain complex and technical information and be understood
- How to close, influence and sell your messages
- Thinking on your feet made easy
- Impromptu speaking: formulas for thinking on your feet
- How to read your stakeholders
- How to influence each stakeholder ‘type’
- Help with PowerPoint slides – creation and delivery
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
- Hours of instruction: 12
- Timing information: Two days, 09h00-16h30 each day, with regular breaks (timing can be flexible)
- Note: Click "Contact me" to find out more; or "Book now" to arrange an exclusive course for your team. Group bookings require a minimum of 6 and maximum of 8 delegates.
- Course fee: R9,500 (incl. VAT) per delegate. Best price guaranteed
The course was incredibly useful, and it all came together very well. I especially enjoyed practicing thinking on your feet, as well as redoing the virtual presentation. Yesterday I blushed very red, but today - nothing!
Karen Shewan - Institutional Client Manager, M&G Investments
It turns out that the rules of engagement are different between video conference and face-to-face presentations. Communication Guru gave us the tools to engage and deliver our message clearly and effectively. Using the rules that they taught us, we had a very good client meeting. We were able to keep the client focused and interested during a three hour pitch over video call.
Jonathan Myerson - Head of Fixed Income, Visio Capital Management
You enabled us to rethink and retool our usual in-person pitch. Our client engagement with 20+ attendees went brilliantly. Your input was vital for us to make the changes required to effectively communicate online.
Mpumelelo Kondlo - Fund Manager Fixed Income, Visio Capital Management
I observed how Communication Guru took a disengaged group of corporate clients with unimpressive individual and corporate virtual brands, to a group of engaged delegates with the skills to represent themselves and their organisation with authenticity and professionalism. I wholeheartedly recommend them.
Nadine Mayers - Course Convenor, UCT Graduate School of Business
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.