Excel 101, 202 and/or 303
- Trainer: Excel Academy
- Hours of instruction: 8-24
- Course duration: Work at your own pace; most people complete one course in about two weeks
- Course cost: R4,255 - R8,510 incl VAT (discounts available - see below). Best price guaranteed
- Course accreditations/endorsements: 2 CPD hours (SABPP)
"I have done Excel before with a well known private college, but I promise you: this was the best! I cannot stop talking about it to my colleagues." - Thomodi Balatlhe, Discovery
"This training is really excellent. High quality material, professional and passionate presenters. Definitely recommended!" - Justin Johnstone, Mazars
Unsure which Excel course is right for you? Take this pre-course assessment, which will quickly recommend one of the following courses to you.
- Designed to give you the core skills and best practices
- Master shortcuts
- Master formulas
- Master charts
- Feel confident working your way around a spreadsheet
- For intermediate to advanced users
- Master data analysis
- Master vlookups
- Master pivot tables
- Master dashboards, and more
- For experienced Excel users, or people who have completed Excel 202
- Learn about macros and VBA, Excel's secret programming language
- No prior coding experience required
For a detailed list of the Excel functions and features in each course, see the downloadable PDF near the bottom of this page, below the testimonials.
Discounts are available for:
- Individuals who book more than one course
- Groups of six or more delegates from one employer
- Online gamified blended learning
- High-quality recorded videos
- Interactive Excel exercises
- Progress reports and check-ins
- 20-30 minute onboarding session via Zoom or MS Teams
- Roughly eight hours of study
- Lifetime access, including to future course updates.
The key features of the Academy's delivery method are as follows:
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
I have done Excel before with a well known private college, but I promise you: this was the best. On point, trainers knew exactly what they were talking about, the video (Dan) - oh man, he was so good. They made it so simple, I cannot stop talking about it to my colleagues.
Thomodi Balatlhe - Discovery
Best Excel course I have ever attended!
Elmarie Gerber - Super Group
The most engaging Excel training we have ever experienced!
Sophie Bristow - Bloomberg, New York
This training is really excellent. High quality material, professional and passionate presenters. I believe that their energy throughout the training makes a positive difference. I learnt a lot more than I thought I would, can’t wait for the Excel 202 training. Definitely recommended!
Justin Johnstone - Mazars