- Trainer: Language Boss
- Hours of instruction: 9-10
- Course venue (city): Cape Town and surrounds or virtually
- Course cost: R2,950 in-person; R2,750 virtually (VAT not applicable). Best price guaranteed
"I really enjoyed the course and found it very informative and educational, learning to communicate more effectively in my professional environment and private life. I will suggest to HR that the whole organisation attends."
"Michael does an amazing job at creating an environment with open dialogue and assisting us to become better communicators."
Conversations - everybody has them. Some conversations are high-risk; others are carefree; but all have an impact on our careers and our private lives. At work, the quality of our conversations largely determines company culture and organisational effectiveness. Beyond work, too, conversations are essential to our relationships.
Talking to others is the most human of skills, but, sadly, we are not very skillful at it. This course on business, workplace and general communication will greatly raise the quality of your conversations and your conflict resolution skills. If you have colleagues, a boss, employees, direct reports, a partner or a spouse, Conversation Clever is for you.
The course is offered using one of two delivery methods:
- virtually: typically three 3-hour live sessions, delivered via Google Meet
- in-person: two 5-hour face-to-face sessions
Between sessions, whether online or in-person, participants apply what they have learned to their real-world conversations. The resulting experiences are discussed at the start of the next session.
On completing the course, participants will know:
- how to go about having difficult conversations
- how to hold good conversations with clients
- how to make their casual conversations more meaningful
- how the quality of their conversations impacts on their relationships
- how to apply the core practices at the heart of all good conversations
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
- Hours of instruction: 9-10
- Note: Click "Contact me" to find out more; or "Book now" to arrange an exclusive course, including favourable group rates, for your team. Conversation Clever can be offered exclusively to at least 6 people at one firm (either online or in-person).
- Course fee: Best price guaranteed
I would recommend this course to all employees. Michael does an amazing job at creating an environment with open dialogue and assisting us to become better communicators. I will apply the tools used on this course to communicate better with clients when emotions are involved.
Lesego Rasmeni - Coronation Fund Managers
I really enjoyed the course and found it very informative and educational, learning to communicate more effectively in my professional environment and private life. I will suggest to HR that the whole organisation attends.
Chantelle Marsh - Compass Insurance
The role-playing activities brought the course to life for me. Day One was great in terms of all the components of a conversation and helped in having clever conversations. Day Two was amazing. I felt challenged and empowered to use these tools in my life.
Tumelo Toolo - Coronation Fund Managers
I would recommend this valuable course to everyone. People struggle to have good conversations, and this course makes me feel more confident approaching difficult conversations.
Shevon Adams - Allan Gray
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.