- Trainer: nlightencx
- Hours of instruction: 16
- Course duration: Two consecutive days, 08h00 to 16h00
- Course venue (city): Johannesburg / Cape Town
- Course venue (address): Courtyard Hotel, Sandton / Cape Town International Convention Centre 2
- Course cost: R7,791.25 incl. VAT. Best price guaranteed
"I have learnt so much from this CX Masterclass. It shows you immediately where improvement is needed in all areas of the business. Every decision needs to be made with the client-first mentality."
"Thank you for your energy, humor, insights and wealth of knowledge that you shared. You were awesome."
An action-packed course
The high-intensity Customer Experience (CX) Masterclass from nlightencx is designed to educate, entertain, and motivate change through CX improvements. Over two days of action-packed learning, you'll enjoy an interactive, fully engaging workshop that will show you how to retain a loyal customer base, acquire new customers, mitigate risk, and drive overall business growth with superior CX.
A highlight of the workshop is the practical activity of customer journey mapping, which will teach you how to recognise the different touch points in your customers' interaction with your product or services. You customer's journey may involve hundreds of touchpoints, and you'll have many ‘aha’ moments as you identify touchpoints you've never before considered.
The masterclass is hosted by top global CX thought leader Nathalie Schooling and sought-after customer experience strategist Brendan Bairstow-Klopper, together with high-profile industry guest speakers.
The course includes all workshop materials, USB of slide deck, all refreshments (lunches, teas and beverages), parking and a certificate of completion. You will also receive your own copy of the book Eat Your Own Lunch by Nathalie Schooling and Brendan Bairstow-Klopper.
Nlightencx is offering an exclusive group discount: firms registering a team of delegates can book five delegates for the price of four!
It's important to book early, as the CX Masterclass is in high demand.
What you'll gain
Get the scoop on the latest CX trends. Nlightencx cuts through the industry jargon and CX buzzwords by simplifying what it means to adopt and implement the latest in CX solutions.
Discover the CX Formula to success. Find out how to break down silo mentalities, which pose a serious threat to company success. Also learn why good employee experience is key to good customer experience, and how you can motivate your team to commit to your CX agenda and consistently deliver great service.
Understand how to successfully operationalise CX across all touchpoints. Find out how to work smart and create seamless customer experiences that meet ever-evolving expectations.
Explore the ins and outs of customer journey mapping. Learn how to see your business from your customer's perspective and how to use this insight to create customer experiences that build and retain loyalty.
Learn how to use service design to your advantage. Discover the core service design principles that will ensure the goals, vision and unique brand promise of your business comes through in your customer experiences.
Understand the importance of real personas. Learn how to create customer personas that capture the diversity of your customer base. Identify how to leverage these personas to create design experiences that anticipate and exceed the expectations of your customers.
Navigate the world of tech and CX. Understand digital transformation and learn techniques for discerning which tech tools and tech stacks are right for your business and CX strategy.
Introduction: The business value of creating great customer experiences
- Why great CX is a fundamental differentiator in the mind of your customer
- Understanding the benefit of leading with CX and how it can transform your business for the better
Guest speaker: Justine Jackson Fraser, Behavioural Change Specialist and founding member of Psychology @Work
- The Diamond Model & The B- Model – recognising and changing our behaviour and that of others to develop win/win solutions for clients and internal stakeholders
- The importance of EMPATHY as a key differentiator in CX
The eight key principles of CX Success
- The non-negotiables of delivering on CX
How to develop a consistent CX Framework
- The tried & tested CX methodology that will get you results
- The six CX pillars that will help you to consistently develop and improve your CX strategy
- Branding vs. Marketing – the key differences and why they matter
- Understanding CX metrics – what works, what doesn’t, and why
Round Table Discussions
Guest Speaker: Lincoln Mali – Chief Executive Officer, Southern Africa for Lesaka Technologies Inc. and author of top selling leadership book Blazing a Trail
- Topic: Finding the authentic leader within you
- Influencing change for better CX – you don’t need to be a CEO or executive to have positive influence
- Stepping into an authentic leadership role – we are all leaders in some way, you just need to be up for the challenge
- Harnessing people management for enhanced CX performance and business growth
Guest speaker: Antonia Oakes – Executive: Customer Experience and Responsible Business Old Mutual Insure, and Q&A session with nlightencx
- Operationalising CX in the workplace and turning the theory into practice
- How to overcome operational hurdles to CX success such as silo mentality
- Creating a CX-led culture within your organisation
What is Customer Journey Mapping?
- Identifying customer touchpoints, moments of truth, and pain points
- Understanding your clients’ expectations and emotions throughout the customer journey
- Identifying quick wins – knowing which CX improvements to prioritise
How to create customer personas
- Learn a simple and effective way to develop three types of customer personas and start the process of thinking from the outside-in
Practicum on how to develop a heartbeat map – an easy tool to get you started
Experiential exercise on how to redesign touch points for your product or service to suit your ever-evolving customer
- Putting what you’ve learnt about Journey Mapping into practice
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
“I have learnt so much from this CX Masterclass. It shows you immediately where improvement is needed in all areas of the business. It taught me to look at our service from an outside-in approach to really see how customers are perceiving us and the experience they get when dealing with you. Every decision made needs to be done with the client-first mentality.”
Account Manager - Adcorp
“I am not a CX specialist but after the Masterclass I had a very clear understanding of CX, its importance and how to apply the Customer Journey mapping process at work - I think it is going to assist us a lot.”
Product Manager - First National Bank
“I always knew that there was a lot more to Customer experience, but the level of detail that was presented in this class and put into context was amazing. I did some reflecting on our customer's very first interaction with us to the very last - it is interesting to see how it all comes together.”
Customer Support Specialist - Old Mutual Multi-Managers
"The CX Masterclass gave me great insights into the small changes that can be implemented and the great rewards that come with it. Thank you, Nathalie and Brendon, for your energy, humor, insights and wealth of knowledge that you shared with me. You were awesome."
CX Specialist - Merchants
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.