Explore the Enneagram
- Trainer: Rob Broster
- Hours of instruction: 1-5
- Course venue (city): Offered online or in-person in Cape Town
- Course cost: R3,500 for profile and one-on-one exploration session. Additional R11,800 for Team session. Includes VAT. Best price guaranteed
"Rob’s deep knowledge and experience of the Enneagram is a huge asset to all those that go through the process with him."
"I would say I am far more self-aware not only of how I show up, but also when I find myself reacting."
The author and life coach Myles Munroe wrote that "the greatest discovery in life is self-discovery. Until you find yourself, you will always be someone else. Become yourself." For an individual, a life well lived is one where we grow and learn by challenging ourselves; where, through a continuous process of self-discovery, we are able to become the best version of who we really are.
Explore the Enneagram gives you the opportunity to speed your progress along this path, working closely with an expert Enneagram practitioner who provides a premium service of evaluation and consultation. The Enneagram, which means ‘map of nine’, is a powerful system of personality typing that identifies nine primary motivations and drivers of behaviour. Rather than just describing your surface features, the Enneagram identifies the subconscious motivation underlying your behaviour, and thus gives you unique insight into yourself and others, fast-tracking your awareness and effectiveness.
- Step 1: complete the online evaluator, and then read through the profile that it generates. The evaluator is the Integrative Enneagram tool – world-renowned for the accuracy and excellence of its profiles.
- Step 2: attend an exploration session with Rob Broster where he will help you to understand the report, and what it says about you. Together, you will explore your type, sub-type, centre of expression, wings, and lines of development. This will greatly deepen your self-knowledge, and uncover the blind spots that may be limiting your effectiveness.
- Step 3 (for teams): team session. A team's effectiveness and success comes through keen awareness of each other, and how different personality types impact on interaction and collaboration. Therefore, after everyone has completed their one-on-one exploration sessions, Rob will host a team session to reveal the different types in the team, and how they fit into the full Enneagram model. You will learn how the types interact and potentially challenge each other, will explore blind spots, triggers and reactions, and will also learn to better recognise one another's contributions and strengths. At the end of this session, the team will be able to use the insights and language of the Enneagram to understand colleagues better, show respect, and give feedback more constructively.
- If desired: follow-up individual sessions. For an additional fee, meet again with Rob, strengthening your ability to leverage the insights of Enneagram.
Please select one of the options below, depending on whether you are an individual looking to attain self-mastery, or a team leader seeking more productive and enjoyable ways of working together. Rob can also be flexible: if you would like to customise the offering to suit you and/or your team, just click "contact me", and we will get back to you right away to put together the most effective programme for you.
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
- Hours of instruction: 1 hour per exploration session + 4 hours for team session
- Timing information: The profile is completed in your own time; the exploration and team sessions with Rob are at mutually agreeable times
- Note: Offered online or in-person in Cape Town
- Course fee: R3,500 per person plus additional R11,800 for team session. Includes VAT. Best price guaranteed
We have worked with Rob for three years, rolling out the Enneagram to our Leadership Development Programme. The Enneagram is an invaluable tool that we have embraced as a business and a new language we now speak. With Rob’s practical, calm approach and examples to translate the report – people have embraced the insights / blind spots / growth areas that their Enneagram report has given them. Rob’s deep knowledge and experience of the Enneagram is a huge asset to all those that go through the process with him.
HR Director - International Technology Consultancy
Rob was an awesome facilitator, and I really enjoyed the calm energy and knowledge he brought to the group. In general, I would say I am far more self-aware not only of how I show up, but also when I find myself reacting. I was also glad that there were practical exercises that we could take away and implement, rather than it all being theoretical.
Anonymous delegate - Digital Marketing Agency
Rob connected with our team, and is adept at knowing when to push and when to pull, and this ensured participants remained engaged and involved throughout. We were pleased with the outcomes and believe Rob played a critical role in getting us there. I would highly recommend Rob for this type of work.
Managing Director - McGillicuddy Hospitality
Rob’s tailored workshops helped build awareness of the key role effective communication plays, and helped identify the mindset changes and habits each team member should focus on. His training style was great, and the team found him warm and approachable and an effective trainer. I would recommend Rob to any organisation wanting to raise the communication and EQ level of their client-facing team members.
Operations Director - Bluegrass Digital
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.